LEVEL-I LEARNER’S LICENSE
- MUST BE AT LEAST 14 YEARS AND 8 MONTHS OLD
- MUST HAVE SEGMENT-I CERTIFICATE
- MUST HAVE A COPY OF HIS/HER BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- PARENT/GUARDIAN SIGNATURE ON APPLICATION
- PASS VISION SCREENING
- OBTAIN LEVEL-I LICENSE AT SECRETARY OF STATE
PRIVILEGE: May only drive with licensed parent/ legal guardian or designated adult 21 years of age or older.
Date: June 05, 2023.
Time: Monday to Thursday 6 pm to 8 pm.
A full refund will be issued if the student withdraw from the course 48 hours in advance. If payment is made Online, Debit or Credit card charges and a refund is wanted, a $30.00 fee will be charged. Refund will be paid only by check No Cash.
A partial refund will be issued based on the following (After starting the1st class $30.00 will be deducted for each class of which the student participates. )